Information about the limited operation of CZU Rectorate with the effect from March 11th 2020 until further notice:
Menza is closed.
The operation of the dormitory and the CZU Registry (mailroom) is without any restrictions.
CZU Cash Desk is opened every labour day from 8:00 to 12:00.
Other Rectorate units operate in a limited regime, please, contact the directors or heads of individual sections and offices with your requests.
- The main entrance to the building (from the Faculty of Agrobiology, Food and Natural Resource) will be opened from 8:00 to 12:00 – to allow the entrance to the Cash Desk.
- It is possible to return the borrowed documents nonstop into the bibliobox located in front of the building.
- All the borrowed documents will have automatically prolonged loan period for as long as the teaching is interrupted.
- Further loans of books from the collection of the CZU Library will be provided only after previous agreement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a consultation (regarding searching in databases, citing etc.) is necessary, contact us at the e-mail: email@example.com
- Requests for an urgent issuing of the employee card or a student card will be processed after previous agreement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further questions or requests regarding services of the CZU Library shall be sent to PhDr. Hana Landová, Ph.D.: email@example.com, +420 777 132 295