Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague organizes a material collection for Ukrainian families, especially for mothers with children who live in CZU accommodation facilities or other places in the Czech Republic. Medical supplies will significantly help in Ukrainian hospitals.
The donation of material will take place on the following dates:
Thursday, 3rd March from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday 4th March from 7:30 AM to 10 AM
Tuesday 8th March from 3 PM to 7 PM
You can bring the necessary items and goods to the back of the CZU Canteen, where there are warehouses with an access ramp.
CZU currently needs:
- cooking pots, pans, baking pans, and oven trays
- electric kettle
- cooking utensils - knives, graters, mixers, ladles, turners, serving spoons, brooms, etc.
- cutlery - spoons, forks, knives, teaspoons
- Ukrainian books - for children and adults
- Ukrainian board games
- desk games
- changing table
- infant formula in the range of 0 - 12 months (e.g., Nutrilon)
- child safety car seats
- baby seats / highchairs for the table
- child (baby) bets
- feminine hygiene products
- shampoos and shower gels
- cosmetics - creams, body lotions
- cleaning products, including brooms, shovels, and brooms
- ping-pong bats + balls
- sports equipment in general (skipping rope, soccer ball, volleyball ball, etc.)
Important note: Please do not bring clothes, shoes, and toys to the material donation except sports equipment.
We will appreciate empty banana boxes!
In cooperation with the Archdiocesan Charity Prague, we collect the following durable food and hygiene supplies:
- canned food
- instant soups
- baby snacks-pockets
- wet wipes
In cooperation with the Czech Red Cross, we are very interested in the following medical material, which will go to hospitals in Ukraine to help the wounded:
- elastic bandages
- sterile gauze squares
- chokes (min. width 6 cm)
- finished bandages number 3
- SAM type splints
- three-lobed scarves
- non - sterile nitrile gloves
- isothermal foil (gold/silver)
Important Note: In the case of medical supplies, please ensure that they expire as long as possible. The material must be new and in the original packaging.
If you have any questions, please contact Tereza Zuzánková, mobile: +420 607 286 266