We are a specialized University division and we provide support for audiovisual technology at CULS in Prague. We provide our services not only to Rectorate workplaces, but also to individual faculties and other parts of CULS. We are also involved in developing the concept of strategic development of audiovisual equipment at the university.
Basic activities of CAVP:
- University-wide support of the educational process (recording and post-production of lectures, workshops; creation of video tutorials and audio script; streaming and live broadcast within and outside the CULS campus
- Administration and support of lectures portal - mediasite.czu.cz.
- Administration and support videoconferencing at the university-wide level.
- Administration and support of Adobe Connect web videoconferencing - connect.czu.cz
- Creation of videos from CULS events within and outside the CULS campus (without editing or post-production).
- Creation and updating of CULS video spots.
- Administration and updating of virtual tour.
- Sound system at events - CULS auditorium, SIC, Club C, Rectorate, CULS cafeteria, etc.
- Sound system at exhibitions off-campus.
- University AV transmissions of events between SIC and the auditorium, or other locations.
- AV support for the SIC convention hall and T auditorium.
- Digitizing of VHS recordings (video tapes) and MC audio (cassettes) with possibility of subsequent postproduction.
- Administration and support of the system for monitoring of classroom management - Global Viewer Enterprise.
- Providing consultations, analyses and requirements for AV equipment in the design of new buildings, renovations of auditoriums and classrooms, for project applicants and similar solutions. These mainly include AV infrastructure, AV solutions proposals, ways to use equipment in the future, connection to the university-wide network, interconnection with other functional systems, etc.
Laptop, projector, and LCD screen rentals, including connecting cables.