Universidad Loyola is looking for motivated students or recent graduates who are proficient in English and Spanish. The interships will take place during the fall semester. Either in Cordoba or Seville.
The open positions:
- HR-Marketing Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Corporate Communication Intern
- Admin and Customer Service Intern
- International Mobility Intern
Assistance with finding an accommodation in both Cordoba and Sevilla.
We will receive CVs until the 17th of June, 12 p.m. Spanish time, and interviews will be held between the 4th and 8th of July.
HR-MARKETING INTERN (Seville)
The Careers Service of Universidad Loyola Andalucía is looking for 1 intern starting on November 2nd up to April 30th, 2023.
The intern will learn the functions of a Careers Service in a university:
- Market research. Support in the search of:
o International traineeship programs.
o New platforms or databases.
o New partners abroad.
- Local and international student's assistance by e-mail, telephone or face-to-face.
- Support in the organization of events for students (virtual or face-to-face).
- Assistance with the creation and execution related to job/internship offers and international programs:
o Support in the creation of HR/job orientation resources.
o Design of Infographic and creative images for Social media platforms to promote international programs / professional opportunities.
o Updating content on the University Website.
MARKETING INTERN (Seville)
The Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs Service of Universidad Loyola Andalucía is looking for 1 marketing intern, starting on September 2022.
The intern will learn the functions of a Communication and Mareting Service in a university:
- Understand the needs of the different communities within the university and its services to define and/or improve the way they interact with each other.
- Work along the marketing coordinator with the different University services in the definition, implementation and execution of user experience improvement itineraries for different stakeholders (Journey Builder).
- Plan the CRM strategy of the university for the different stakeholders and collaborate in the configuration and CRM flows in Salesforce for the organization.
- Develop, configure and implement new Marketing Cloud automation solutions and initiatives.
- Help define user levels and views, as well as the different communities (clouds) with which they will work.
- Help coordinate and supervise the work of the consultant in charge of Salesforce integration for the entire organization.
- Set up and support the loyalty and relationship plan with candidates, students and alumni.
- Help set up the Alumni programme and services
- Monitor the different processes to generate reports and statistics that allow decision-making based on data.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERN (Cordoba)
The Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs Service of Universidad Loyola Andalucía is looking for 1 corporate communication inter, starting on September 2022.
The intern will learn the functions of a Communication and MarKeting Service in a university:
- Corporate Communications assistance:
- Photography / Video recording interviews, testimonials and other materials for Corporate blog and social networks
- Design and draft of social media posts as per an agreed-upon calendar (LinkedIn/TW/IG/FB)
- Contact with journalists proactive and reactive with regards to corporate stories
- Upkeep KPIs and media impacts data bases
- Collaboration in drafting of corporate/internal comms. Elements (emails, bulletins, newsletters…)
- Corporate Events organization and support
ADMIN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN (SEVILLE)
Loyola Idiomas (Loyola School of Languages, Culture and Communication) of Universidad Loyola Andalucía, an official University of Cambridge Assessment English centre is looking for: 1 intern starting on September 20th to December 20th, 2022.
The intern will learn the functions of working as an administrator and customer service agent in a University Language Centre and will gain experience of language course promotion and official examination administration and logistics:
- Understand the language learning and accreditation needs of the different communities within the university.
- Provide support to the official examination coordination team in administration features (using our ERP and CRM platforms) and exam day logistics.
- Supervise official Cambridge Assessment English examinations on the Seville campus (official Cambridge supervisor training and certification provided).
- Work with the academic coordination team to promote language and culture programmes on campus among the student body.
- Provide advice and support to international students on our Spanish language and culture programmes.
- Provide support to the language teaching team in administration features including attendance registration, timetabling, course features etc.
- Provide support to the management team in the promotion of our customized language programmes for international students
- Market research. Support in the search of international partners for cutomised language and culture programmes and the benchmarking of competitors.
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY INTERN (Seville and Cordoba)
The office of International Relations is looking for 2 interns, one for each campus (Cordoba and Seville), starting end of august 2022 till end of January 2023.
The intern will work with:
- Local and international students assistance by e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face.
- Erasmus+ documents follow-up.
- Support in the search of new partner universities.
- Design and preparation of integration activities for international students.
- Organization of international events and assistance for international visits.
- Web content edition.
- Use of MoveOn as database.
- Use of Social media platforms to promote internationalization inside the university.