The deadline to fill in your UIS profile is set for 20 November!
1) Go to http://is.czu.cz. If necessary, switch the page to English by clicking on the English flag in the upper right corner.
2) Fill in the User name and the Password you received in the Confirmation email (Subject of which was: "Confirmed nomination | CZU University Information System")
4a) The first part to fill in is the so-called Basic information. You need to fill in the following info:
- State citizenship
- Length of stay (meaning: the length of stay at CZU Prague; length of your Erasmus)
- Number of semesters completed at any kind of university before the start of your mobility. For example, you are in the second year of your university, and you will come to CZU for the first semester of the third year. In that case, you finished 4 semesters before coming to CZU (2 semesters per year).
- Address in your home country (Street, Street number, Postcode, Town, Country)
- Personal data:
- Place of birth
- Country of birth
- Telephone number
- You need to specify if you are a holder of the Czech permanent residency (NOTE: 99,9% of students are not)
- Passport number (if required). Note: it is also possible to fill in the ID number in case you are an EU citizen.
- Additional Information. In this part you are obliged to upload the following documents: Transcript of Records, Copy (scan) of your insurance, Document on a language proficiency
NOTE: Vybrat soubor means Select a file
Transcript of Records is an official document from your home university indicating all the courses you have passed before your exchange period; the Transcript of Records does NOT have to be in English. If you are at the master level of your studies, it is necessary to upload also the results from your bachelor studies. The finished result has to be ONE pdf file. If you have multiple pdf files, simply join them together using online tools.
Copy of your health insurance card or contract. EU students may enter a copy of their EU health insurance card; non-EU students need to upload the contract about commercial insurance.
Document on language proficiency - you can upload your MyAcademy test result (more details about the MyAcademy test can be provided by your home university). Other results of the English language tests, such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc., are also acceptable. It is also acceptable to upload a document about sufficient language proficiency signed by your home university.
You can read more details about the profile photo requirements here: https://www.smartphone-id.com/en_US/examples-of-rejected-passport-photos/.