During studies at CZU you can apply for Housing scholarship. If you decide to apply for it, you need to follow these simple steps:
- You need the Czech bank account - if you don’t have it, open a bank account in the bank in Czech Republic (KB bank is near the campus) – come to my office beforehand to get a confirmation of study (the basic student’s account is without charges).
- Add your bank account number into your personal profile of your student account at IS.CZU.CZ – your submitted address must be abroad, not in Prague.
- Ask for this scholarship only by electronic way.
- The questions concerning to this scholarship (about payment and amount) please ask/writeMarika Černá (email@example.com).
- Paydays are at the end of January, April and July. It means that you need to have your Czech bank account open till 31st January or 31st July. If you are leaving earlier you can try to arrange with the bank to close the bank account to the later date (after you receive the scholarship they can transfer your money before closing the account to your home account). Otherwise you can’t receive your money.
You have to apply for the scholarship immediatelly otherwise you won’t receive the money for the whole duration of your stay!!!
How to apply for housing scholarship in the university online system:
FIRST GO TO: my studies
THEN study portal
THEN study financing and scholarship
THEN tick accommodation benefit
THE RESULT – have to be ACTIVE REQUESTED