The Czech University of Life Sciences Prague also supports the National Food Collection on the occasion of the celebration of the World Day of Generosity and Good Deeds Giving Tuesday. You can also participate in the autumn round through the company fundraiser. Not only food is needed, but also drugstore goods.
The Czech University of Life Sciences commemorates International Students' Day and the 34th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution. These two key events are connected by their historical relevance and commitment to the values of freedom, education, and a society based on democratic principles.
The creation of independent Czechoslovakia on 28th October 1918 was an important historical milestone that laid the foundations of a free and democratic state. The 105th anniversary of this event also reminds us of other values that are key to our university, i.e., education, innovation and sustainability.
The traditional fish harvest of Vyžlovka pond will be an experience for both young and old this year
On Saturday, 4th November, CZU Forests (Lesy ČZU) is organizing a traditional fish harvest at Vyžlovka pond (Vyžlovský rybník). Visitors can expect an exciting spectacle and the possibility of buying fresh fish and entertainment for the whole family.
- Christmas at CZU - CHISTMAS TREE SALE CZU Campus 4.12.2023 to 22.12.2023
- Christmas at CZU - Christmas workshops Aula CZU 4.12.2023
- Christmas at CZU - CHRISTMAS MARKETS CZU Campus 4.12.2023 to 7.12.2023
- Christmas at CZU - Christmas workshops Aula CZU 7.12.2023
- Christmas at CZU - CARP SALE CZU Campus 20.12.2023 to 22.12.2023