CITT was established in 2012 and is engaged in supporting cooperation between the university and the business sector to link the university's research and technological potential with the needs of the business sphere. At the same time, the Center administers and manages the university's intellectual property and supports the entrepreneurial development of young innovative companies that have the potential to grow. CITT reports directly to the Vice-Rector for Development.
More about CITT’s activities here.
For the purpose of more efficient collaboration with the industry and communication within the university, CITT uses its representatives at all faculties and the CZU Institute. These are closely linked to individual industry-specific scientific teams or individuals, and thus CITT has an updated overview of ongoing scientific-research activities throughout the university.
- Faculty of Agrobiology, Food and Natural Resources: Ing. Mgr. Lukáš Pacek, Ph.D.
- Faculty of Economics and Management: Ing. Miloš Ulman, Ph.D.
- Faculty of Engineering: Doc. Ing. Milan Kroulík, Ph.D.
- Faculty of Environmental Science: Ing. Kateřina Černý Pixová, Ph.D.
- Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences: Ing. Radek Rinn
- Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences: Ing. Iva Viehmannová, Ph.D.
- Institute of Education and Communication: Ing. Karel Němejc, Ph.D.