Od našich partnerských univerzit v Jižní Koreji máme k dispozici místa pro studenty ČZU ke studiu v LS 20/21. Mobility budou podpořeny stipendiem na letenku i na pobytovné náklady.
- Chonnam National University – žádosti do 28.10. - registrace ZDE
- Dongguk University – žádosti do 13.11. - registrace ZDE
- Konkuk University – žádosti do 17.10. - registrace ZDE
Chonnam National University
Please be advised that CNU had launched “Intensive Korean Language Courses” at Yeosu Campus. If your students want to learn Korean language only, they can take Korean class 3 hours a day during weekdays (Mon- Fri) and get 12 credits. This program is conducted on Yeosu campus and not on Gwangju campus.
The course list of Spring 2021 semester will be available late January, 2021. Once the list is finalized and released from our office of academic affairs, I will send it to the students directly. Undergraduate students can select up to 6 courses (1 course, 3 credits) and graduate students 3 courses. In the meantime they can view the English-medium courses offered from CNU last five(5) years as a guide at the following link.
CNU Course List - here.
CNU Exchange Program Fact Sheet - here.
--> registrace ZDE – žádosti do 28.10.!
Have a look at the General Information, Housing Information and Course Description in the Fact sheet - here.
--> registrace ZDE – žádosti do 13.11.!
- Please find the course list for Spring 2020. The final course list for spring 2021 won’t be available until a month before the start of the spring semester (early February of 2021). Since many of the courses in the Spring 2020 list will also be offered in Spring 2021, please use it as a reference to plan your desired courses list. You can apply for any course except for those that have restrictions against other majors/departments. If you do not have Korean proficiency, we strongly advise you to register at the following departments:
- Business Administration
- International Trade
- English Language and Literature
- Classes are expected to be offered in hybrid format (in-person + online). However, this can change without notice according to the COVID-19 situation at that time. Our program will not be offered virtually and students are required to be physically present at KU in order to participate.
- Students must enter Korea before February 7 in order to fulfill the conditions for the 14-day mandatory self-quarantine and start their activities beginning on February 22. They are required to make arrangements necessary for the 14-day mandatory self-quarantine prior to their arrival in Korea. Several quarantining options exist (on-campus dormitory, off-campus housing, Airbnb, etc.) and the cost can range from USD 1,000~2,000 for the 14-day quarantine including meals.
- On-campus housing is offered for only one semester. We guarantee on-campus housing for all international students during their first semester, but if your students are staying for two consecutive semesters, they must find off-campus housing for the second semester. However, there is no need for concern as we have volunteer students who are willing to help your students find off-campus housing for their second semester if needed.
- The dormitory fee (KRW 2,050,000) must be paid by wire-transfer prior to arrival in order to secure a room. Details will be provided to students who have applied for on-campus housing by email.
- Students must meet the minimum level of English (B2) or Korean proficiency.
After you are nominated by CZU, you will be asked to apply at Konkuk - the guidelines are available - here (don't apply before registering at CZU).
--> registrace ZDE – žádosti do 17.10.!