Who is the insurance for
- students who travel abroad for short-term and long-term study stays (Erasmus, CEEPUS, etc.). The outgoing student is obliged to arrange travel insurance for the entire period of the planned mobility.
- CZU strongly recommends this travel insurance from ERV. Insurance with another insurance company is possible. However, according to the rules of the Erasmus+ programme, CZU requires coverage of the following areas:
wherever relevant, travel insurance (including damage or loss of luggage);
third-party liability (including, wherever appropriate, professional indemnity or insurance for responsibility);
accident and serious illness (including permanent or temporary incapacity);
death (including repatriation in case of projects carried out abroad).
- When arranging insurance with an insurance company other than the ERV, the student must count on a significant extension of the travel approval deadline from CZU (due to the necessary verification of compliance with the coverage conditions, CZU reserves the right to react within 45 days).
What are the main benefits
- insurance tailored for students
- optimal coverage from medical insurance incl. COVID-19 up to Security Assistance
- when you fall ill with COVID-19 (i.e. a positive test), medical expenses, hospitalization and quarantine are covered
- in case of preventive quarantine (i.e. a negative test), substitute accommodation and transport back to CR are covered
- saves time and makes it easier for you to get the right insurance
- mobile app with your insurance policy
- guarantees excellent care abroad whenever you need it
What to do to arrange the insurance
- go to https://secure.ervpojistovna.cz/mybti and log in using the credentials below (credentials are valid from 1.11.2022!!!)
- arrange your insurance fully online
- pay the premium in the due amount (card payment is recommended) and always prior to your departure
- read the Policy Conditions PP-BTI-2007 governing your insurance before travelling abroad
- do not forget to download the MojeEvropská mobile app and register your policy
How to behave abroad
- in any life-threatening situation, contact the local emergency services
- in any other emergency situations, contact our Euro-Center assistance services
- we recommend you pay the cost of minor treatment in cash, we will reimburse your bills after your return home
- please report your claims online via ERVpojistovna.cz/hlaseni-skod
- Find credentials here: credentials
- Credentials are valid from 1.11.2022!!!