The Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS) and SLU invite all students from ELLS universities to join the ELLS Scientific Student Conference at SLU Uppsala, Campus Ultuna.
Engage with other students and disseminate your own research related to the headline "Managing Broad Environmental Interests for a Sustainable World".
Subthemes of the Scientific Student Conference:
- The future use of natural resources
- Green entrepreneurship
- Solutions for an urban ecosystem
- Innovations in the food chain
Submit your abstract by 15 June 2019. For information on how to submit your abstract visit https://student.slu.se/en/studies/degree-projects/ells-scientific-student-conference-20192/
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS FROM CULS:
1. If you are a BSc or MSc student studying at CULS, you can submit an abstract presenting your BSc or MSc Thesis at https://www.appinconf.com/kas/Abstract?projectName=ells2019
2. If you are a first year PhD student at CULS, you can submit an abstract presenting your research topics at https://www.appinconf.com/kas/Abstract?projectName=ells2019
3. If you are a second or third year PhD student you are not elligible to submit an abstract
4. The selection of your abstract for presentation at ELLS_SSC will be confirmed in the second half of June
5. Selected students will receive a travel/accommodation grant from CULS to attend the ELLS student scientific conference in Sweden
STUDENTS CAN SUBMIT THEIR ABSTRACTS EITHER AS POSTER PRESENTATION OR ORAL PRESENTATION (PPT)
FOR ASSISTANCE AND MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org