CLICK THE LINK HERE: HTTPS://WWW.EUROLEAGUE-STUDY.ORG/EN/SUMMER-SCHOOLS#JFMULTICONTENT_C232519-2
...TO FIND THE aPPLICATION DEADLINES AND FURTHER DETAILS OF THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE IN THE COURSE DESCRIPTION (UNDER THE LINK "MORE INFORMATION").
HOW TO OBTAIN fINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM CZU?
- Only two students per ELLS Summer School will be financially supported by the central International Relations Office (IRO)
- To be considered for financial support from central IRO, you need to submit the official Letter of Acceptance from the ELLS Summer School organisers!
- You can request financial support for only one ELLS Summer School (Including the so-called Winter School, which we promoted here).
- If more than two students apply, the priorities are as follows:
- Master-level students have priority over Bachelor-level students (except for PhD course Forest Management)
- Students with better grades average (GPA) in the UIS have higher priority.
- For the PhD course Forest Management, the priorities are as follows:
- The relevance of the topic of the summer school to the student's dissertation.
To apply for financial support, you must fill in the Request for Financial Support form, which is available below.
Your faculty can also financially support you - do not hesitate to contact the relevant faculty IRO.
|ELLS summer school||University||Online part||Start - physical part||End - physical part||Official ELLS Summer School Application deadline||Number of students with financial support from the central IRO||Support [CZK] per student||Summer school webpage||Deadline to fill in the Request for Financial Support|
|Food-of-the-future - Nutritional and Technological Aspects||Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel||-||02.07.2023||13.07.2023||01.05.2023||2||7000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/en/mediterranean_diet||15.05.2023|
|Think Camp Rural Development: implementation of “smart solutions” to respond to rural sustainable development needs.||Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Poland||-||03.07.2023||07.07.2023||30.04.2023||2||2000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/en/thinkcamprd||15.05.2023|
|Pathogens, Parasites and their Hosts: Ecology, Molecular Interactions and Evolution||University of Hohenheim, Germany||-||03.07.2023||20.07.2023||31.03.2023||2||8000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/en/pph||15.04.2023|
|Bioeconomy||Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Sweden||-||31.07.2023||11.08.2023||28.04.2023||2||7000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/en/bioeconomy-2023||15.05.2023|
|Contribution of Animal Breeding to Global Food Security||BOKU, Austria||-||07.08.2023||18.08.2023||31.05.2023||2||5000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/index.php?id=126778&L=1||15.06.2023|
|PhD course: Forest Management and Biodiversity across Europe||Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Poland||-||10.09.2023||17.09.2023||01.07.2023||2||4000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/index.php?id=138580&L=1||15.07.2023|
|Tasting the Land – Exploring the living, cultural and agricultural environments of the Halkidiki in Northern Greece.||CZU (Halkidiki, Northern Greece)||21 - 29.08.||01.09.2023||08.09.2023||16.06.2023||2||4000||https://www.euroleague-study.org/index.php?id=148932&L=1||30.06.2023|
|From discovery to implementation – utilising genomics for plant breeding||Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Poland||-||11.09.2023||16.09.2023||18.06.2023||2||2500||https://www.euroleague-study.org/index.php?id=138577&L=1||30.06.2023|
All the ELLS Summer Schools webpage: https://www.euroleague-study.org/en/summer-schools#jfmulticontent_c232519-2
Request for Financial Support form is available here: https://forms.office.com/e/XVjH56MhY1.