We are a specialized CULS Division known under the acronym OIKT, and we handle the operations of all information and communication technologies at the university. We provide our services to the Rectorate worksite and individual faculties, and we also participate in developing the concept of the strategic development of the university in ICT.
Basic activities of OIKT
- management of end user stations, including all peripherals,
- management of classrooms and lecture halls,
- user support through Helpdesk OIKT,
- support for the Study Departments.
- operation of networks, network elements, workstations, audio-video and communication technologies,
- operation of voice services (telephone switchboard and networks),
- management and operation of server, mail, web and database systems,
- purchase, development, operation and management of information systems,
- graphic works,
- support for e-learning,
- management and implementation of projects,
- cooperation at reconstruction and construction works of CULS buildings,
- creation and implementation of licensing policies
If you are experiencing problems with ICT at CULS in Prague, please contact our specialized Helpdesk centre, which provides comprehensive user support.
More information is available on the Division of Information and Communication Technologies website.