Disinfection gate and temperature measurement at CZU. We do our utmost to prevent the spread of COVID-19
In the vestibule of the Rectorate building, we placed a gate with a disinfection function and non-contact temperature measurement. We are trying, together with other measures, to add another level of disease prevention and minimise the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing Covid-19.
The disinfection gate can be used by all employees, students and visitors of the university, if they would like to.
You can buy new pieces of merchandise, as well as wine or products from Point One. We will gradually add other goods. In the meantime, you can use personal pickup on the CZU campus or transport by Czech Post.
So far, the e-shop is unfortunately only in the Czech language.
Within the Czech Republic, CZU defended its first place in the UI Green Metric World University Rankings.
CZU mobiLAB offers a complex solution for detection of infectious diseases (including COVID-19) in inaccessible areas of developing countries
The Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague introduces a concept of mobile laboratories, CZU mobiLAB. CZU mobiLAB is ready for use in humane and veterinary medicine for identification of any infectious agents based on nucleic acid detection in sampled individuals. The concept of CZU mobiLAB can be used in inaccessible areas of the developing world and at the same time offers solution for developed countries in case of reaction to unexpected threat.
- Jak se hledá práce v 21. století - webinář webinář - online 1.3.2021
- Job Seeker 21. century - webinar webinar - online 8.3.2021
- VPP edition - Jak se hledá práce v 21. století - webinář webinář - online 16.3.2021
- ONLINE Den otevřených dveří ČZU 19.3.2021
- VPP edition - Jak se hledá práce v 21. století - webinář Online 23.3.2021
- Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny (AOPK) - workshop webinář - online 24.3.2021