The Department handles administrative, organizational, consultative and methodological activities in the field of human resources management, labour - legal acts, personnel and payroll administration, employee care, personnel marketing and employee relations.
The Department collaborates with external bodies - health insurance companies, financial office, labour offices, regional labour inspectorates, employment agencies and other universities.
The Department prepares the necessary personnel, wage and social reporting, analyses and statistics.
The Department of Human Resource Management includes:
- Staff Department
- Payroll Department
Human Resources Department
The Department organizationally, methodologically and practically secures the following:
- the process of recruitment and selection of employees,
- hiring of employees,
- adaptation of new employees,
- care for employees,
- human resources development,
- evaluation and remuneration,
- employment of foreigners,
- employment of the handicapped,
- within HR administration, the Department comprehensively provides and is responsible for managing the personnel agenda
The Payroll Department handles:
- employee wage processing and remuneration from agreements on work carried out outside of employment,
- correct determination and implementation of payroll deductions,
- calculation and processing of health insurance benefits of employees,
- calculation and payment of health insurance and social security premiums for employees and employers,
- processing of income tax of employees and annual settlement,
processing of pension insurance record sheets